Rules and Regulations
1. This is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winning.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
3. Contest is open to people of all ages in the U.S.
4. Contest begins April 24, 2018 at 12:01AM EST and ends May 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM EDT.
5. To enter, print out the image and color in your design idea using any medium you’d like. Email entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “My Unique Cakepop”. Alternatively, entries can be mailed: 836 Ritchie Hwy #16, Severna Park, MD 21146. Entry must include your full name, email and phone. If under the age of 18, entry must include a parent or legal guardian’s full name, telephone number and email address. Entry must be submitted in English. Any entries missing the above requirements will be immediately disqualified.
6. Entry must be received no later than 11:59PM EDT on May 31, 2018 by email or mail. No other method of entry will be accepted.
7. Contact and shipping information collected will be used for the purposes of this contest only and will not be used for marketing or other purposes.
8. Limit one (1) entry per person.
9. All entries must be original and entirely created by the entrant. There are no restrictions on what an entrant can use to color the image.
10. Entries will be judged by Lisa’s Cakepops staff based on design creativity and overall appeal of concept. One winner will be determined by the judges in their sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding in all respects.
11. One (1) winner will be selected on or about June 4, 2018. We will contact the potential winners by email on or about June 11, 2018. The name, city and state of the winner may be posted on the Lisa’s Cakepops website with the winning design made as a Cakepop on or about July 1, 2018.
12. The prize: one dozen of the special design pops will be awarded to the entrant and either shipped or picked up at the shop at their convenience.
13. Non-compliance or return of prize notification as undeliverable, whether by email or telephone, may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative potential winner.
14. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
15. Prize will ship on or about July 1, 2018.
16. Lisa’s Cakepops employees’ children, retailers and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
17. All entries become the property of Lisa’s Cakepops and may be used or reproduced in any manner and for any purpose by Lisa’s Cakepops without additional consent or compensation, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
18. By participating, Contest entrants: (1) represent that they have complied with these Official Contest Rules; (2) have received parental consent and grant Lisa’s Cakepops the right to use his or her name, city, state, and design (3) release Lisa’s Cakepops from all and all liability in connection with this Contest, and (4) agree to execute an affidavit of eligibility/prize acceptance form and publicity release if requested to do so, all without further compensation.
19. Lisa’s Cakepops is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries, or incomplete/incorrect entries.
20. Lisa’s Cakepops reserves the right to disqualify anyone who attempts to tamper or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the promotion.
21. For a copy of these Official Rules send a stamped, self addressed envelope to Lisa’s Cakepops at: 836 Ritchie Hwy #16, Severna Park, MD 21146; Attn: Lisa’s Cakepops Design Contest.